Hi,

your mail arrives here as an attachment, which makes it hard to
reply... you might want to change that.

> Hello List,
>
> I have actually a problem when a Backup Job fails. If it fails the
> predicted Volume gets marked as error. What i not understand is, if
> there is a connection problem between the fd and sd the volume is
> never used but still gets marked as error.

The important question is why it's marked as "Error". If the volume
can't be read correctly, that is the expected behaviour.

> Is it possible to
> manipulate the error handling in case of a connection problem?

You can manually update the status of the volume to "Used" or "Full",
but should first find out if the volume actually is usable.

Arno

> Sincerly

24.10.2007 12:14,, Matthias Baake wrote::

Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann
www.its-lehmann.de