Michael,

I tried replying to the mail that you sent last night but shortly after
we had power failures but in short:

We run Bacula 2.2.5 with Postgres 8.1.4 Release 1.1 (The version on the
DVD) and had no problems.

My colleague seems to think, from the errors that you received, that you
require certain libs or that the versions of your postgres,
postgres_server and postgres_devel differ or, again from the error, that
the version 8.2.x is not compatible with Bacula - I don't know going on
what he said!

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 15:20 -0400, Michael Galloway wrote:
> ok, since i cannot get 2.2.5 to build, i guess i will have to drop back to
> the 2.2.4 EL5/centOS5
> rpms off sourceforge. is 2.2.4 ok to run, or are there outstanding bugs in it?
>
> -- michael

Janco van der Merwe
Open Solutions
Tel: 011 305 2887
Cell: 083 291 8536
Fax: 0866978875
Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions; but those
who kindly reprove thy faults.
Socrates