Hello all,

When I try to restore a file through the console, everything looks fine
and I get a sucessful message and a email saying that file was restored
sucessfully, but when I go to the location where the restored file
should be, nothing is there.

I'm using bacula 2.0.3 with a RedHat AS 4 kernel 2.6.9-42. There's no
error in the logs.

Follows below my restore job configured at bacula-dir:

Job {
  Name = "RestoreFiles"
  Type = Restore
  Client=client-name-fd
  FileSet="Full"
  Storage = File
  Pool = Default
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp
}

Please let me know if you need any further information in order to help
solve this problem. I think it's something simple, but was not able to find.

Thanks in advance!
Luiz