From: Chris Howells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:08:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Include statements in bacula-dir.conf file

David Gardner wrote:

 > Along the same line of reasoning, can the developers add the
 "reload"
 > argument to the Bacula executable? This would be nice when a small
 > tweak to the bacula-dir.conf file has been made and does not require

a > full restart of the system.

Already there, see the manual.

xxx:~# bconsole
Connecting to Director xxx:9101
1000 OK: xxx-dir Version: 2.2.5 (09 October 2007)
Enter a period to cancel a command.
*reload
You have messages.
*

And by "full restart of the system" you don't mean restart the entire
computer, do you? ;)