Hi,

09.11.2007 18:21,, luyigui loholhlki wrote::

> could you please tell me how i can clean ly catalog and let just the
> information of a week before
> because i dont have enough space in my hard drive
> knowing that i'm using the postgresql

Set up the retention times accordingly (most probably, the file table
is the one using up most of your disk space, so you set the file
retention to one week).

Update the catalog, i.e. the existing jobs, accordingly. You might
have to use SQL here, so be sure you know what you do.

Trigger pruning.

Perhaps - I don't know for sure - do a vacuum on your postgres database.

Better, especially considering you probably want to use your catalog
one day, might be to add more disk space and increase the file system
the database resides on.

Arno

> thanks in advance
> PLeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassseeeee
>
> Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails
> <http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-fr/> vers Yahoo! Mail

Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann
www.its-lehmann.de