help me please i'm gonna die

----- Message d'origine ----
De : luyigui loholhlki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : bacula <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : Lundi, 12 Novembre 2007, 16h36mn 25s
Objet : [Bacula-users] bacula-dir dead but pid file exists

hi
i have another problem with the famous bacula !!
in fact in my server i had 2 partition sda1(20go) mounted on /  and sda2(150Go)
mounted on /home
and bacula and the postgres server are installed in /var (default)
these days i had a saturation on /sda1 and the partition sda2 was quasi clean
i thought for the solution to move what is on /home to /tmp and move /var/* to
/home
and modify the fstab.conf inorder that sda2 will be mounted on /var instead of
/home
and after i rebooted i moved /tmp/home/* to /
till here every thing is all right
the postgresql status is ok
but the bacula status is :
fd :ok
sd : ok
dir :not ok
this is the msg i had
"bacula-dir dead but pid file exists"
could please help me that will cause me a very big
 problem