Hi!

I have upgraded my bacula on a server (Fedora Linux) from version
1.38.11 to 2.2.5. I have made a "configure, make, make install" to the
location of my 1.38.11 as recommended in the manual. After that, I have
upgraded the database with the script.

Problem: When I apply the parameter --version to the files (bconsole,
sd, fd, dir) in /sbin/ I get the version number 2.2.5. But when I start
the bconsole, then it prints "1000 OK: route66-dir Version: 1.38.11 (28
June 2006)".

Is this a normal behaviour? Did I have done the upgrade right?

Markus.