On 16/11/2007, Anastasios Hatzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone on this list have experience with Bacula and the autoloader
> Tandberg 1U StorageLoader LTO-3 (using: Ultrium 3  LTO 3  400 GB), link:
> http://www.tandbergdata.com/en/products/search-result/?action=2&ref=169

Yes.  As far as I can tell (only setup bacula last month), it works
fine.  Barcode reader works, spanning tapes works, no problems with
restores either.

I think the barcode reader is actually an optional component.  Don't
try and save any money by getting the storage loader without one.  It
really is essential in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
Alex