Hello,

This is for the records of the mailing-list.

I've found that the problem was indeed with "Max Wait Time" or "Max
Start Delay". I've set them up to respectively 4 and 8 hours, and the
backupcatalog is working fine.

I suppose the strange part (no logging at all, even in trace file) may
be considered as a bug, but i've only seen this on a old 1.38 release.

Have a good day.