If I sent an empty mail previously my apologies, pushed the wrong button.

Since I'm working with remote machines I'm looking at the Knoppix CD with
ISO image creation instead of the generic Linux one which seems to want to
burn a physical disc.

The documentation of bacula-rescue says not to use OpenSSL when building
the Linux rescue CD, is this also the case for the Knoppix based image?

If so, then since my backups are encrypted with OpenSSL, is it even
possible to use a rescue CD to restore?