Hi All!

Did anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

Issue description

Suppose we have an actively used /home directory, which is backed up using
incremental and differential backups. Even if the dir is huge in size, with
this backup manner the daily backup volume is not all that large.

However if the parameters of last access date or modification time on
the /home directory itself are changed, when it's time for an incremental or
differential backup we get a FULL backup instead, without any check if
anything has changed inside the dir. Definitely this eats up quite a lot of
HDD space.

--
wbr -
  Maxim