Ok, now my bacula setup are rather decent, next step enable TLS.

I've looked at FAQ, HOWTOs, manual... but i've not found an answer to
this question.

Can i enable TLS without 'client' (fd) certificate, but only 'server'
(dir) certificates, as usually done by SSL/TLS apps/protocols (https,
ldaps, ...)?
I think that the 'hash/password' is for me a sufficient
security/identification measue, and i don't want to generate
and deploy certificates for all the client.

Speaking pratically: a setup like:

bacula-dir.conf:

        Director {
                TLS Enable = yes
                TLS Required = yes
                TLS Verify Peer = no
                TLS CA Certificate File = /etc/ssl/certs/LNFFVG.pem
                TLS Certificate = /etc/ssl/certs/LNFFVGTrinity.pem
                TLS Key = /etc/ssl/private/LNFFVGTrinity.pem
                [...other non-TLS conf...]

bacula-fd.conf

        Director {
                TLS Enable = yes
                TLS Required = yes
                TLS Verify Peer = yes

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/