Hi all!

I have the following two doubts related to FileSets that I would like to
consult:

* Is it possible to follow the symlinks? Searching in Google I found the
  option SymlinkDepth suggested in forums, but I didn't find it in the
  Bacula's manual and I don't know if it can be used with Bacula 1.38.

* What option I would have to use if I want maintain the permissions of
  intermediate empty directories?

Thank in advance.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Daniel Bareiro - System Administrator
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37