> If the Director{} portion is in the -fd config file and the
> Client{} part is in the -dir config file then, yes, you are correct.

Well the Director{} portion is in both files: bacula-fd.conf and
bacula-dir.conf but have different values. In bacula-dir.conf is:
 Password = "Cv70F6pf1t6pBopT4vQOnigDrR0v3L"
And in bacula-fd.conf file appear twice and have the same values:
 Password = "Cv70F6pf1t6pBopT4vQOnigDrR0v3LT3Cg"

Then, wich of them I need to use? I have something wrong? Maybe I lost a step
and do something wrong.
Cheers

Ing. Reynier PĂ©rez Mira