Reynier Perez Mira wrote:

> I install libmysql++-dev but still without appear mysql.h. Another
> suggestion?

You need libmysqlclient-dev (since bacula will be a mysql client). Running

apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev

will tell you that it is a virtual package after which it tells you
which package to  install. This will be something like
libmysqlclient15-dev or libmysqlclient14-dev.

I would also like to say that all your postings to this list indicate
that you are an unexperienced Linux user (let alone administrator). You
really need to get your Linux knowledge boosted since the difficulties
you experience are only the top of the iceberg of issues you will
encounter in setting up a working bacula installation. There are, for
instance, several IRC channels, often called #linux or #debian (Ubuntu
is based upon Debian) or maybe even #ubuntu where you can ask basic
questions. Up until now your questions were Linux (and mysql) related
and had nothing to do with Bacula as such.

Good luck,

Regards,
Arjen.