Hi All,

I have an issue with performing a backup with greater amount of data.
After a while after starting backup, the job is being stopped with
status "A". I have seen that responsible for that is option "Max wait
Time". After enlarging this option to 300s I was able to backup up to
10GB amount of data.  Otherwise if I do not use this option, the backups
work properly even with a big amount of data.  but in case of  finishing
a free space on  the tape, job is not being stopped and it is in status
"R" for infinity. Does someone know how to resolve it to:

1) Bacula wouldn't stop running backups with option "Max Wait Time"?
2) When a free space is running to the end and there is no another free
pool, the job would stop?

Additionally following issues have appeared after changing the version
from 1.38.11 to 2.2.6.

Thank you in advance for help.
ganiuszka