Howdy List!

I have been in backups for years, however this is the first time I have
worked with Bacula.

I am not certain how to solve this issue, but I was hoping someone can
help me with this issue.

There is a job that has filled up a tape, and is now requesting a
different tape to be mounted. Specifically tape "Bacula-0012." For the
life of me, I can't find this tape.

When looking at the BaculaDB, there is nothing on this tape.

COPY media (mediaid, volumename, slot, poolid, mediatype, labeltype,
firstwritten, lastwritten, labeldate, voljobs, volfiles, volblocks,
volmounts, volbytes, volparts, volerrors, volwrites, volcapacitybytes,
volstatus, recycle, volretention, voluseduration, maxvoljobs,
maxvolfiles, maxvolbytes, inchanger, storageid, mediaaddressing,
volreadtime, volwritetime, endfile, endblock)

97      Bacula-0012     0       1       LTO2    0       \N      \N
2008-01-02 09:21:04     0       0       0       0       1       0       0
0       0       Append  1       31536000        0       0       0       0
1       1       0       0       0       0       0

This is really holding up all backups, and I was hoping to delete this
tape from the backup pool, and continue on, as I have plenty of tapes to
put into rotation to finish the job.

Here is the message log:
Please mount Volume "Bacula-0012" on Storage Device "LTO2" (/dev/nst0)
for Job oni-tj.2008-01-07_16.20.04

Thanks very much!