Greetings all --

Are there any folks running Bacula Client and/or Director on Mac OS X
10.5.x (Leopard)?

If so, any experiences / concerns / gotchyas? Especially with regard
to extended attributes (EAs) in the form of ACLs that Apple is now
instituting on root HFS filesystems that mount to  Leopard?

I noticed that Kern kindly made a change to source not too long ago to
help fix a problem that was encountered when building Bacula (Client)
on Leopard.

In a day or so I plan on putting a full effort into building at least
Client on Leopard Server running on an Xserve. I'd be happy to share /
compare notes with anyone else who is interested (would like to do so
on the mailing list so that others in the community can benefit).

Cheers,

Hydro