Hey there,

I'm new to Bacula and need a simple question answered.

The company I am setting Bacula up with uses a simple VX-2 tape drive. I have
Bacula talking to it and all is well.

The
issue is, they want to do daily full backups Mon - Fri. Problem I get
is, Bacula wants to have the tapes as part of a Pool. These guys have
no real technical knowledge, and just want to be able to change the
tape and it will. Is there a way to get Bacula to ignore Media Pools or
make it automatically add the tape to the Media Pool if it is not, and
then overwrite any data that is on it?

Thanks for the help,
Robert Birch