Hello Everyone!

This is my first post and I am trying not to ask something stupid. But
nevertheless please be patient :-)

I am working on a backup-concept for smaller (5-15 head) companies. I have
successfully set up a low-power mini-ITX appliance running CentOS 5 and
Bacula 2.2.6
As I still (to some degree) like tape (this is discussed elsewhere), I like
to add an entry range tape-library to the setup.
I am thinking of a Quantum SuperLoader 3 DLTv4 (which except for the reader
itself seems to be the same as the LTO-3 one.).

As I understand the mailslot cannot be ejected by bacula itself. Jason
wrote, that it can be ejected manually via the front panel or via web
interface.
What I need to know is:
Even if I cannot eject the mail slot with bacula, will it still be able to
write to that tape? Which web interface are you talking of? The bacula-web
interface or does the library itself come with some kind of web interface?

I do need the mail slot as my boss wants to have one tape to be taken away
to the vault every week.

If I can't do this with the Quantum library, maybe someone could recommend
another auto changer from that region that is proved to work?

Any hint would be appreciated
Best regards, Nils