Hi,

i have the same issue and sorry no real solution but you didn't need to
restart the
damons. You can use the bconsol and simply cancel the blocking job. All
other jobs that left
their life time but still waiting on their privious job will end correctly
after you manual cancel
the job that is blocked by the mount request.

Start "bconsol" and simply use "cancel", select the job waiting for the
mount request .. and
viola all should be well again.

A automatic solution would be much better as i could ask my "noob" collegues
to change tapes
as they don't need to cancel blocking jobs via the consol then.

g.
Sven