Hi folks

I want to setup Bacula on qemu. Everithing is fine, but when back-up
begins, the network freeze. Qemu is running, the shell is alive (when
running it with SDL), only the network is down. When `/etc/init.d/network
restart` the network is up and the machine is reachable. Do anyone know
what could crash the network?

I've tried on 2 different machines, one was Debian lenny the host, the
other CentOS 5.1. Also with different virtual OS. And the problem is not
with bacula, scp also crash.

Thanks