Hi guys,
I need to implement the following solution:
Sunday -> Full Backup (Retention= 15Days)
Monday-Friday -> Differential (Retention= 4 Days)

I need Full backups to be avaiable for 15 days and Differential ones to
be pruned after 4 days. the user will be able to restore:
1- Files from last 3 days
2- Files from last 2 Sundays' backup

Next, full backups from 1st and 3rd sunday of the month will "marked
permanent" (is it possible?)

I implemented it using different pools, as follows:
Pool {
  Name = db-daily
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Label Format = "db-daily-"
  Volume Retention = 4 days
  Maximum Volume Bytes= 53687091200
}

Pool {
  Name = db-weekly
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Label Format = "db-weekly-"
  Volume Retention = 15 days
  Maximum Volume jobs = 1
}

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyCycle"
  Run = Level=Full Pool=db-weekly sun at 00:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=db-daily mon-sat at 00:05
}

but I'm not sure this is the correct way. I'd like to configure job
retention (is this better or does my way works right?), but I didn't
find how to set it different depending on job Level (Full or
differential). In schedule resource I can overwrite Level settings on a
day basis, but I don't know if I can do the same for retention

thanks
Diego