Jason wrote:

 > on baculas website under documentation

Please reply in-line.  Out of context replies are harder to follow.

I think you mean this URL: http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=documentation

I think you mean the link labeled 'Bacula-web Guide'

Thank you for helping me help you.  You can find this documentation here:

   http://www.bacula.org/bacula-web/index.html

I'll see to getting the link fixed.  The website was recently reorganized.

--
Dan Langille