Hello Deval,
I went through the same process with trying to get BAT to work with
Fedora7 and CentOS 5. Here is my own Howto after many hours of trial and
error. I hope it helps.

http://nordickiwi.no-ip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Install_notes_-_from_source

Roger Sinel

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sänt av: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
02/05/2008 11:53 AM

Till
Ryan Novosielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kopia
bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ärende
Re: [Bacula-users] Unable to find Qt4 installation needed by  bat

Dear sir
Pls find attached my config.log file. I have tried to read through this
file but didn't get any useful info.

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA