Hi,

So, I had a problem with Bacula (actually I just forgot to feed it some
tapes). A few days worth of jobs piled up, and it made a big mess with all
of the snapshots each job runs, so I just restarted Bacula to kill all of
the jobs.

So, now I want to run all of my scheduled jobs that should have ran on
Sunday (my monthly schedule). Is there a way to run a group of jobs that
are in a schedule all at once? I'm hoping there is an easier way then
doing a 'run' for all 50 jobs in bconsole.

Thanks in advance!

--Marc