<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> aka John Drescher schrieb
mit Datum Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:38:13 -0500 in m2n.bacula.users:

|> just testing
|>
|It got here.

Yeah, thanks to the Gods for that!!! But after what a hassle, I
daresay!

That Sourceforge site gave me a welcome message, but when I tried
to post, it told me that I am not a member. :(

So I started to forward the whole list to USENET, and write messages
with the newsreader. Same game, got a welcome message and was told
I am not a member.

So in the end I did recompile the USENET forwarder, and hacked some
code into it that it does insert a fake "Sender:" line into the
header of outbound mails, and that seems did the trick.
I don't like such actions, and actually it made me so angry that
just when Your mail arrived, the keyboard controller of my desktop died;
none of the keyboards work anymore. Now I've switched to an USB
type, but thats rubber style.:( Hope there are adapters for sale,
the laptop folks should need them anyway...

So lets hope this will now work a little bit...

best regards,
PMc

--
..having tossedaway Microsoft(tm) already in 1991!