Dear all,

We are using Samba 3.0.x here in our site as the file server. In samba, it
supports W2K style ACLs by using Posix ACLs and Extended Attributes together
(user.SAMBA_PAI).

Part of the smb.conf
ea support = yes
inherit acls = Yes
map acl inherit = Yes
store dos attributes = Yes

We deploy the samba server on top of Linux Ext3 fs.

However, it seems that Bacula does not support backing up of extended
attributes other than ACLs, are there any good ways to backup all these
using other tools together with Bacula or even use another backup system?

Thx.

Cheers,
Hui Chun Kit
Hong Kong