Hello

I have the most recent version of bacula-bat installed. Problem is that when
I click on Version Browser or JobList nothing is showing on the right hand
window - it is blank.

This was working previously. I dont know what Ive done to mess it up. All I
can remember is that I was tinkering with the bacula-dir.conf file before
this happened. But I have now restored the original file back into place but
this hasnt helped.

I've rebooting my linux client and restarting the bacula daemons on the
Bacula server to no avail.

Please help!

Using Opensuse 10.3 and bacula version 2.2.3 which was installed from an RPM

bat version 2.2.8.1 from rpm bacula-bat-2.2.8-1.su103.i586.rpm