I use command line with bconsole like this :
echo -e "restore FileSet=Complete Client=127.0.0.1-fd select current yes
file=/data/home/sauv_ldap.ldif done\n1\n"|bconsole -c
/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf

or

echo -e "restore FileSet=Complete Client=127.0.0.1-fd select current all
yes\ncd data\ncd home\nunmark sauv_ldap.ldif\ndone\n2\n"|bconsole -c
/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf

I'd like to use something like :
echo -e "restore FileSet=Complete Client=127.0.0.1-fd select current all
yes unfiles=/data/home/sauv_ldap.ldif done\n2\n"|bconsole -c
/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf

In other configurations I have more than one file to unmark so I'd use :
unfiles=</path/to/list_of_files_to_unmark