On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:38 AM, nda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Jason,
>
>  Thanks for the feedback, i'll try to learn how to use the bconsole
>  efficiantly.

When I have had errors like that with bacula-web. I usually go to the
source (search for the error message) and find out what line is
failing. Then try to figure out what is causing this. It usually is a
permissions problem, or some module is not installed, or the database
can not be contacted using the ip address of the database server.

Also, there are at a few other web viewing applications that are
currently being developed. One is bweb. With that you can actually run
jobs which you can not do in bacula-web which is a read only view.
There is also a bacula module for webmin (http://www.webmin.com/) that
allows similar operations as the other two with some ability to
configure the services.

There are even more web frontends here:

http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=3rd_party_addons

John