Currently we have an IBM TS3200 working very well over fibre channel and
has two Ultrium 4 tape units. If I set concurrency to two (2) then both
tape units can work fine. However, if only one tape unit is in operation
and two jobs start for the SAME tape pool, then the jobs are interlaced
and I would prefer the jobs to be ran sequentially.

What options do I have for controlling concurrency to get the best from
the two tape unit library??

Regards

***Disclaimer***

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only. If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such information.

The Waterdale Group (3477263), comprising of CPiO Limited (2488682), Ardent
Solutions Limited (4807328), eSpida Limited (4021203), Advanced Digital
Technology Limited (1750478) and Intellisell (6070355) whilst taking all
reasonable precautions against email or attachment viruses, cannot guarantee
the safety of this email.

The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent the views of The Waterdale Group

Nothing in this email shall bind The Waterdale Group in any contract or
obligation.

For further information visit www.waterdalegroup.co.uk