Hi,

I have a strange problem using Concurrent Jobs.

I'm using disk storage for normal jobs (approx 80 jobs each night). This jobs
are migrated to tape after 3 days. No problem, bacula uses max 8 jobs to run
concurrent at night.

Every morning at 8 all the jobs are ready and bacula is idle. At 11 the jobs
are migrated to tape and 2 hours bacula is done migrating the jobs.
And at the same time (11 o'clock) another job starts backuping.

This job spools data to disk and writes is to tape when it's done spooling.
This job is very big (800 Gb) and is spooling for 20 hours. No problem at all.

But, when I want to restore a job from the disk storage when the big job is
running the restore jobs gets the following status in bacula: "waiting for
higher priority jobs to finish"

The running backup has prio 10 and the restore job has prio 1

What do I wrong? How can I get bacula to run the backup and restore at the same
time?

Overview of concurrent jobs in bacula:

bacula-director.conf

Director {
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs       = 15
}

Job{
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs       = 1
}

Client {
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs       = 8
}

Storage {
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs       = 8
}

bacula-sd.conf:

Storage {
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs       = 8
}

Both the version of the director and storage daemon is 2.4.4

Regards

Jan Jaap