Hi every:
I'm configuring Bacula but day by day I need to add a client or maybe two or even more. I do that including a config file using "@" notation in bacula-dir.conf. I'm asking if I need to restart Bacula every times I add a new client or when I make changes in some specified client. Exists any way to avoid this? I'm asking because sometimes when I add a client some Bacula jobs are running if I'm restart the Bacula daemons all go down and my jobs fails.

Cheers and thanks in advance
--
Ing. Reynier PĂ©rez Mira
begin:vcard