Peter wrote:
> Hi
> Since my upgrade from bacula 2.8 to bacula 3.0.1, I receive the message :
>
>  AfterJob: No message, no subject; hope that's ok
>

> at the end of the job message output.
> I have not changed my run script :
>
> RunScript {
>   Command= "mail file list"
>   RunsWhen = After
>   RunsOnFailure = no
>   RunsOnClient = no
>   RunsOnSuccess = yes
>   Command = "/etc/mailfilelist.sh %c %i"
>  }
>
> mailfilelist.sh:
>
> echo "list files jobid=$2" | bconsole | /dist/bacula/sbin/bsmtp -h
> 192.168.1.26 -f bacula-...@mydomain.org -s "Details from $1"
> bacula-...@mydomain.org
>

> Has there been changes to the runscript handling in bacula 3 ?

Hi
I think I have found the answer myself. My Runscript had an old bug
because it uses twice the "command" option, and the first one is not
really a command ( I think I wanted to name the script) . According to
the 3.xx docs, there has been a change in the RunScript function in that
now you can specify several commands.  So the first command "mail file
list" is not overwritten anymore by the second and is therefore called
without subject and message.
Please correct me, if this is not the right answer.

Peter