Hi all.

At a customer site, we suspect to have multiple time the same file ( md5
checksum identical ) stored at several place inside the
data.
This is confirmed by the fact that we have ~2.5 Millions files for a job and
only ~1.3 distinct md5 chechsum.

I've build a query which retrieve all informations md5,filename,path from the
db ( we use a Mysql 5.0 server MyIsam Tables)

SELECT File.MD5,Filename.Name,Path.Path FROM File,Filename,Path
 WHERE File.JobId=3797
 AND Filename.FilenameId=File.FilenameId
 AND Path.PathId=File.PathId
 ORDER BY File.MD5,Filename.Name,Path.Path

This work, but I'm just facing trouble to export it to a csv file with correct
encoding (utf-8 filesystem)
to allow us to insert this record inside another db/woksheet ...

Did someone has a trick about that.

ps : finally I would love to have the filesize extracted from the LSStat field
if possible directly from the sql
If I remember correctly someone has developped this but only for postgresql

Regards

--

     Bruno Friedmann