From: Paul Binkley [mailto:paul.bink...@ois.com]
Hi list,

I have been using Bacula 2.4.4 in production for several months now, so
I have a robust set of backup volumes. I now have a new machine (CentOS
5.4) up and running with Bacula 3.0.2 installed. Besides fixing up the
conf files, how do I make the new installation work with the existing
data? I don’t want to lose access to the 5TB of backed up data.

Is there a way to upgrade the existing database and plug it in to the
new installation while retaining all the important information that
Bacula needs to continue using/recycling volumes or accessing existing
volumes for restore?

Thanks much!

Does the Upgrading
<http://www.bacula.org/3.0.x-manuals/en/install/install/Installing_Bacul
a.html#SECTION00320000000000000000>  Bacula section of the manual help
you?

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"