Sorry, me again
I submit the job log in order to see the warnings

zanburu.batz.es-dir JobId 55: Start Backup JobId 55,
Job=Backup.2010-03-02_08.34.19_22
zanburu.batz.es-dir JobId 55: Using Device "FileStorage"
posta.batz.coop-sd JobId 55: Volume "DefaultVolumes0009" previously
written, moving to end of data.
posta.batz.coop-sd JobId 55: Ready to append to end of Volume
"DefaultVolumes0009" size=4218470730
atxaragun JobId 55: Generate VSS snapshots. Driver="VSS Win 2003",
Drive(s)="CDEFG"
atxaragun JobId 55: Warning: Generate VSS snapshot of drive "e:\"
failed. VSS support is disabled on this drive.
atxaragun JobId 55: Warning: Generate VSS snapshot of drive "f:\"
failed. VSS support is disabled on this drive.
atxaragun JobId 55: Warning: Generate VSS snapshot of drive "g:\"