I need to restore a directory from last nights backup. I have the restore running but it is waiting to mount the volume.

when I try to mount the volume, I can only mount the storage volume "File1" not the volume "hardware-0047" that is on this disk.

I need this quickly, so any help would be great.

03-Jun 10:47 distress-sd JobId 351: Please mount Volume "hardware-0047" for:
   Job:          RestoreHardware.2010-06-03_10.19.41_17
   Storage:      "FileStorage" (/backup0/DBB)
   Pool:         Restore
   Media type:   File

--------------
the volume is in this
Storage {
 Name = File1                      # used for home/hardware
# Do not use "localhost" here Address = distress # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here
 SDPort = 9103
 Password = ""
 Device = FileStorage1
 Media Type = File
}

How do you mount the file on the storage volume?

thanks,

Jerold Lowry
IT Manager / Software Engineer
Engineering Design Team (EDT), Inc. a HEICO company
1400 NW Compton Drive, Suite 315
Beaverton, Oregon 97006 (U.S.A.)
Phone: 503-690-1234 / 800-435-4320
Fax: 503-690-1243