Hello,

any more advice ?

I'm really stuck here and i don't know where to look.

Just for test, i've tried onto another windows server (to be sure that the
problem doesn't occur with my current server) and the same problem exists :(

So, as long as i don't have any accentuated character on my windows server, it
works but i really need to make it work with these accent :( :(

Any help appreciated !!

Thanks.