On 02/03/11 10:53, Rodrigo Renie Braga wrote:
> Humm, very interesting... So, since I have three Pools for each
> Incremental, Differential and Full with different retention Volume
> Retention periods, basically I'd need to create three Clients resources
> for each of these Pools... right?
>
> How would a Full restore in this case work? How could bacula "join" Inc,
> Diff and Full backups for three different Clients (which actuality they
> are the same File Daemon)?

Well, basically the answer is you can't.  You can't match up an
incremental backup from one client against a full from another.

When you wind up trying to do something like this, it's usually a pretty
good clue that at some point back when, you took something in the wrong
direction.

>From looking at what you've included of the original question, I suspect
the root of your problem here is that at least one of your retention
times is set absurdly short.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.