John thanks for the tips,

I did restart bacula-director, bacula-fd and bacua-sd after making changes
to the configs. Also I tried removing the 127.0.0.1 IP and replacing it but
I was unable to connect to the director when I ran 'bconsole'.
With the localhost IP I am able to run bconsole but I am unable to resolve
the error.

25-Apr 14:03 KITSrv01-dir JobId 30: Fatal error:
     Storage daemon didn't accept Device "PV-122T-1" because:
     3924 Device "PV-122T-1" not in SD Device resources.
25-Apr 14:03 KITSrv01-dir JobId 30: Error: Bacula KITSrv01-dir 5.0.2
(28Apr10): 25-Apr-2011 14:03:15