Hi,

I'm new on the list and I don't know if this question has been addressed.

I'm looking to provide an offsite backup service to my clients and I'd like to
use Bacula as the product. (I love it for enterprise backups.)

I have clients that would like, as part of their EDR, to send backups offsite
to my company.  This is easily done by installing a bacula-fd client.

However, I don't want to incur the overhead of a backup operator/administrator
to service these requests.  I'd like the customer/client to be able to do
this.  My question is whether I can configure bacula BAT or the Web interface
to allow the client to only see his site's backups?  I don't want all customers
to see all other customers' backups.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Paul