The issue solved by restoring the files to the Windows client
filesystem. This the example of the restore job parameters:

Run Restore job
JobName: RestoreFiles
Bootstrap: /var/db/bacula/backup0.localhost-dir.restore.20.bsr
Where: D:\\new1
Replace: always
FileSet: windowsfd_work
Backup Client: windows-fd
Restore Client: windows-fd
Storage: windows_workStorage
When: 2011-08-01 10:25:40
Catalog: MyCatalog
Plugin Options: *None*

Thanks for prompt response

--
Best regards, Cu profund respect, С уважением,

Andrei Moraru,