Victor,

it seems your volumes are not configured to retain volumes for 3 months.
Verify this executing list volumes and check retention.
The retention period is not updated automaticaly to volumes created before
configuration on pool resource.
I have the configuration and works properly.

If the retention period is incorrect you can update it runing update volume
command from bconsole.

Kleber