On 10/05/11 09:37, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> I've been using non-batch insertion with postgres (following your dare,
> I think, Phil) for about a year. Backups are only about 8TB, but it
> works extremely well for us.

So, I just built bacula-5.1.14 from git, with batch disabled.  And we'll
see how it goes.

Side note:  It was unreasonably difficult to get it built correctly on
Solaris 10.  I couldn't get a working 64-bit build at all, either with
gcc or with Sun Studio, and the only way I could get a correctly linked
32-bit bacula-dir was to temporarily chmod the MySQL 64-bit lib
directory 000.  I'm reasonably certain this wasn't Bacula's fault.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.