btw, if after the upgrade the command "update-alternatives --display
libbaccats-5.2.3.so" returns nothing, please reinstall bacula-libs with
"yum -y reinstall bacula-libs".

I also added Fedora 15 as it has been requested by few people. Now the
process of updating the repository is automated, so I should not miss gpg
signs, permissions or things like that.

Regards,
--Simone