hi,

I've migrated Bacula from 5.0.3 to 5.2.6 and Postgres 8.1.19 to 9.1.3. I've
dumped the bacula DB and imported them into the new DB, but I've got errors,
starting a job:

JobId 0: Error: sql_create.c:521 More than one Client!: 2
JobId 0: Error: sql_create.c:526 error fetching Client row:
JobId 0: Fatal error: Could not create Client record. ERR=sql_create.c:526
error fetching Client row:

I've executed also the upgrade_postgres_tables script, without problems.

so, any suggestions?

cu denny