Hi Gani,

I tried different tapes, and then tried an: update slots scan, but with the
same results. I don't think it's the tapes, but they were used by previous
backup software. Have I neglected to do something to get bacula to
recognize these tapes?

Thanks,

*Simon Tyler * |  Systems Administrator
TPM Communications  |  416-408-2727  x286

si...@tpmcomm.com