Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that this issue (which seemed a buffering problem,
delaying the arrival of the end of tape message to bacula) seems to have
been fixed by an update of my sas hba card drivers.
The issue was differently reported in btape (the overall message saying it
is OK) and in actual runs so maybe some caution is required there in
interpreting the results of btape fill (which I ran in 'm' mode).

I now still have an error message during runs although with an empty

Wrote label to prelabeled Volume "0028L5" on device "LTO5" (/dev/nst0)

Error:

alzymr-dir Using Device "LTO5"

alzymr-sd

Error:

alzymr-sd Wrote label to prelabeled Volume "0029L5" on device "LTO5" (/dev/nst0)

I admit that I am at a loss there. If anyone's got an idea it's welcome.
I hope this will help someone.

Best,

Gnewbee

Hi,